03 January, 2009

Associations and departure.........

Whatever may come but life moves forward. So is it like that we should not look around when we are passing through? But human, who is supposed to be most sensible thing god ever made, due to sheer its characteristic, cant restraint himself. Human says " I'm on my way and I also know it's a long journey whats wrong if I developed a bond with a fellow traveler? It makes me to take things easy just like natural tendency. I have every right to walk with fellow by hand in hand until it bothers him/herself." Looks sweet and sensible but non existent any where. If you see you are being interest for someone. OK, then what, just ignore and move ahead. Aah but while moving you see the pain at face and you turned put everything away for a moment. Stepped towards it slowly and anticipating pleasure he is going to deliver.
But as always truth is stranger than fiction, you stumbled when you have been asked to show identity. why ? Maybe circumstances made fellow, putting up things this way. But you never get that bonding force working again. Even when you insisted you are earning nothing but pain. Wondering is it all ab't,what I have been listening since my childhood. Should i call myself unlucky? Honestly No, because everything around never let me approve , in fact anybody at this place, where I'm standing now. Then what? How to say that I have put away all just to see a smile on this face. Is it vengeance for my late response? I just acted when I felt it. how Cd I stopped when I had nothing in my mind except reward and just reward. Sitting under a tree, searching answers for self made questions but life is not ab't survival its all about living with a mark, then what ?

No comments: