06 December, 2008

Alone in Dark

Every yup every thing you touch just awry. For a sec I thought, no its not truth. I'm in a dream and just gotta wake-up.
You wait desperately to get this dream over but it don't. More you try to wake up and realize it was a dream but night didn't finish and dream proves its not a dream,its realty precisely h arsh reality. Is it so easy guy asked himself. A dark night with chilled air, he just left his room and secret window let him out of this boundary. Alone in dark, loneliness is the thing he hates most but you have to live through what life puts in front of you. It's a cemetery, fear? when something takes your most precious thing than there is no fear. blank with a mind, he knows this place has 2nd rank for venomous snakes of south Asia but when mind is blank, you don't feel anything.  After engineering days, he has almost quit drinking.
 The only love of my life. why ? why did you do this to me. He cried why did u do this. He knows he is alone in the dark all alone. May be god making my childhood wish true which is only wish i hav made everyday when i saw ........... suffering, God make me strong, don't wanna feel any pain, I promise i'll never fall in love to create a chance for that.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice dispatch and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you seeking your information.

abhi said...

thanks n how ab't u ?