17 August, 2008

Mirror says


Transsiberian thrugh the wall

There were a lot to say but never got a chance to say so but still there is a hope because he has read in her eyes. Guy standing in front of mirror and said " God if u really r smwher then why this? u know everything ab't me . " Mirror said , I trust you tell me, what were those issues.
Guy : 1. If its really first one even it was not in a teenage. ?? 2. What can i do? if i hav been taught to look for a precious thing by its characteristics? 3. Why all those babes never succeeded? 4. What if i'm more sensible than othr in my age? 5. Why i just feel lovely when i gotta see her. 6. Why i never took a chance earlier? 7. What if I like u and want to be with u? why i feel so good ab't u even when with everysteps I'm getting more hurtled? why i feel that i can win world if u r wid me never been so, yup feared too and wanted to say why i say so but ... when everything available at foot steep than why I j ust need u? N how good i have been ask them those missed, value is known when object is lost, it hurts Ran furiously, plz wait, I am not what u r assuming but it again taken as vice hurting more was shedding tears, hw cild i make u believe, its all to prove me wrong. It will giv impression wat i havnt ever thot or knew. But frustu is the word for guy who nvr bend his neck to see around. Now with silence is on......... only vice would be when she will know guy was true, but its too late. Guy said why dont u b natural as we were? But dont know what made gal to interpretate wrong. For once let me put my stand n result wil be prevailed.
Look, u will one day believe more than Me , in my results....but gal know, ther is noway back. Guy observing his images of dreams n suddenly say, how beautiful could it be. He turned fast n say gal, it was us, who were involve. If smthing went wrong then why shd we leave other. Gal says yes n next moment guy was busy to make a image of dream better than anything in world. Gal say.........yup, thats the way..... Guy smiled n accelerated him self a bit more fast............. coz if its true it will come back with all the world's grace...... it will.

No comments: