25 August, 2008

Kabhi kabhi mere dil main......

Guy said people do ditch, when you least anticipate and their perfect shot come, right at the place, you never ever wish to get. In fact life has taught him, At First ppl try their luck then a well planned affair for chosen ones. Later bad mouth each other and ruin everything.

So why to go for such situation. He follwed same which resulted a very good career path. At times,  when social issues came and said him that oneday you will get someone to live with remaining life. Guy thought my strength remains within me, when you have a person along with you then can I expect same? Guy realized a veryimportant part of success comes from your better half. This relation has a power to ruin your life as well as shinning above all. He thought but how come I know, howz a person? Answer came observe around and learn. This was his way of living untill he meets her. Just got attracted by first view, he wondered whats  that ? n why its so? Guys has enough proposal and few of them were dream girl of friends. But the way he lived, he didnt get distracted anywhere. Even he was given a tag of arrogant, he never said anything. So whats reason for getting attracted now ? But feeling he had got was awesome and he wished for the first time in life, God just that one, Nothing else.

Next few days pass

when he confirmed, it wasnt a dream and interest shown from otherside was easily palpable.  So lets settle it some day. Here comes the point when story gota twist. When he arrived, he gotta knew, fellow has gone, for a sec guy just felt like a dumb. He thought, he never gave any indication of interest and this might change equation. 

aftr some more time

A person was said to be strong head, adamant and insensitive but what guy saw was completely different. So guy decided to go beyond all these where even no one can be too bad.

Peson who raised feelings said what ? me ? no mistaken. Guy knows if u dont want to accept then no one can make u do so. But why ? I'm same person. Now what? He  wasnt having any plan simply because he never thought that such situation will come. As they say life has great surprises for everyone. But in case of guy it was greatest, reason behind it was that when guy was followed, he didnt show any interest because he saw n one of them carry what he wants. In fact after some more time, he had lost any hope that such person exists in real. But one more surprise.

Guy never said anything about this to anyone so he was the only perosn who can share these harsh times.  After all guy had made a will to live with. He knows he can achieve everything easily but as said if u really want to enjoy your life then trust some one. When Attributes compliments perfectly, life becomes awesome.

When person come by own feet and showed a  glimpe, making ur dream more beutiful. Is it so easy to come and exit someone's life. Guy said I dont know about others but as far I know, people say, its a pleasure to live life with me. No, not boasted ever but its what I heard. Guy adds further when you have, I need, to show these people why I'm so.  Which I cant do alone, things around, trying their best to deviate me and letting me away from you. Everything related with you will feel pride of having me coz surely I dont have any devine power but giving my best effort is, in my hand in fact as I always did.  I know no one should trust so easily  so I give you my time to think about it. But give a serious look. At last, dont let me down this time, I promise you that I, wil never let down myself again at anytime of life.   enf ???

Guy asks her, tell me when you were interested you must be having some emotions, where are they? dont they compell you ? dont they say you to be honest? Well if you have something which can erase every emotion then plz give me too as the only option left with me. 

Situation was critical so lets  see whether faith of guy wins or anything else.

 

No comments: