15 April, 2007

REFRESH....

Last few months have been selflessly crazy, yet I have lost more than otherwise. Just not feeling nice, what to do ? I got to remember a female who knows me more than I know. My sister, Dad I'm going at sis place.....5 hours later I'm here at her home.
Her kids made me realize I'm very much alive........ when u have a nice time, u think so.... and poetry flows in every thing
( until u do know you have to be a good human before creating any thing ........yup any...).
well gotta stuck on this blog sweet yet short and yes saying as much as u can extract.





He again asks "Y do u love me"
nd she says..."Coz..U r the ONE! "

"There is always some madness in love, but there is also always some reason in madness"

reference:http://she-met-him.blogdrive.com/

No comments: