08 April, 2007

For the sake of.................

If you believe in god , life is easy but if u don't then .....? Do interpretations..... Well how much effort you have been putting, only you know and yes so does god. Enough to be satisfy at your own. But success is not guaranteed because it has be created . Results verify it. You did ur best in fact much more than what you would have in your own case. But results make you believe that you have been failed and worse you don't believe in god. Battle was tough but a fighter doesn't lose his night's sleep.He might lose tomorrow/He might win too. What was sure,is, he will fight. It's the thing he was taught, his duty, his passion, his charm and win doesn't come alone. It comes on the shoulders of losses.
But what was different ? It was cause for which you stand. I can say," I'm a man who takes losses with not less charm win which comes with win". And cause was not malicious. It was all about to win. To win a smile, to prove a point. But life doesn't offer retakes. I don't have problem with defeats when it's worth accepting.So who will justify you? but can that person feels like me?
can u trust me again ?
can u accept me with this defeat
can u believe in my dream which left midway
can u trust me when I have lost ability which was my weapon.

I know,I will regain , even stronger ,stand but with you or with out you ?

I hope time has some answer for all this.

Some times golden dreams deceive you and hurt most when faith of cause wanders.

Still i will be what I'm and would say truth may be it has some thing worth believing.

It's a price for seeing some 0ne else's dream from ur eyes just for the sake of making some one confident about journey.
may b
may b
may b
may b
Let me accept it as an experience ....... finally it's up to me, how to interpret it.

May be you know me.


really ?

and once a loser, wins all the world.

p.s.
Never Judge a book by its cover !

No comments: