29 June, 2008

all i know....

I don't know if there is god
But I know there is a thing called goodwill .
I don't know if super power exists,
But i know emotions can inspire to achieve extraordinary results.
I don't know if gun is the most powerful thing in world.
But I know courage can face and win toughest battles.
I don't know if hate helps in taking revenge.
But I know love can convert ur worst enemy , in to ur best allay.
I don't know if there is a thing called luck
But I know hard work & dedication can make u win all world.
I don't know if there is a thing called money,
But I know feelings can't be bought.
I dont know how much time i have been defeated.
But I know trying again and again has never allowed let any obstacle stop me to achieve what I desired.
I don't know how much powerful m I
But I kno faith can move mountains.
I don't know how much good look, I have got.
But i know beauty lies in eyes of the beholder.
I don't know how difficult my way is.
But I know determination is the strongest thing in this world.
I don't kno how much she hates me.
But I kno 1 da she wil b mine 4 ever
I don't know wat it costs 4 makin dreams true
But I know how beautiful my dream is .
I dont kno if success is predestined
But I know miracles do happen with ordinary people
I don't know how much trust she puts in me
But I know friendship is the strongest bond

written in my 1st yr of engg !

No comments: