10 May, 2008

Mom it's your day !

These lines are dedicated to the most beautiful woman, I have been knowing so far in my life.
My "MOM",
Yup it has to be u mom. There is nothing in this world which can make me to repay debt for what you have done for me. All I can do is, to give my best in never letting any tear touch your eyes.






I could give u diamonds
for each tear u cried for me
if I could give u sapphires
for each truth u've helped me see.
If I could give u rubies for the heartache that u've known
If I could give u pearls for the wisdom that u've shown.
Then u'll have a treasure, mother, that would mount up to the skies
That would almost match the sparkle in ur kind and loving eyes.
But I have no pearls, no diamonds, As I'm sure you're well aware
So I'll give u gifts more precious ,
my devotion
, love and care.
admiration
appreciation
I consider myself fortunate when I remember I'm a part of u !.
love u n so on......for everything u hv done for me.




No comments: