09 September, 2007

a word called FCUK !


Sound vulgar ?

I don't think so . Even I have one great philosopher, supporting my point of view. He say" It's a magical word". Its a boundary less word. It contain so much varieties. It's such a beautiful world. English language should be proud of this word. None other language has such beautiful word. It can describe pain, pleasure, hate,love. In grammar it falls in various categories.


It can be used as verb.


Transitive.

John fcuked Mary .

Intransitive
Mary was fcuked by John.

Noun
Mary is a fine fcuk.

Adjective
Mary is fcuking beautiful.

so u see not so versatile word. Now look on some situations.


Ignorance
Fcuk, If I know.

Trouble
I'm fcuked now.

Aggression
Fcuk you !

Displeasure
Wat the fcuk is going on ?

Difficulty
I can't understand this fcuking job.

Incompetence
He is a fcuk off.

Suspicion
Wat the fcuk r u doing ?

Enjoyment
I had a fcuking time.

Request
Get the fcuk out of here.

Hostility
I am going to knock your fcuking head off.

Greeting
How the fcuk are you ?

Apathy
Who gives a fcuk.

Innovation
Get a fcuking bigger hammer.

Surprise
Fcuk u, scared the shit out of me.

Anxiety
Today is really fcuked.



so what d u think now ?





No comments: